Watch Dogs Season Pass includes single-player story starring T-Bone

Tuesday, 29th April 2014 17:03 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Watch Dogs Season Pass details have been announced by Ubisoft.

The Season Pass will give you access to the single-player story featuring T-Bone; a new Digital Trip game mode, Conspiracy, plus new missions, weapons, outfits and more.

Purchasers can knock 25% off what they would pay buying DLC individually with the Season Pass.

Here’s a bullet list of features included in the pass:

• All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
  • Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.
  • More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
  • Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
  • Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.

The Watch Dogs Season Pass will be available for PC, PlayStation and Xbox systems for $19.99

Watch Dogs releases on PC, PlayStation 3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One May 27. A Wii U version is expected in the fall.

1. Legendaryboss

So I wonder if whether those ideas Ubisoft had, is saved for the sequel or is right in front of me?

#1 7 months ago
  2. Panthro

This should all be included in the first shipment package, it looks like finished content.

I hate it when developers so this shit.

#2 7 months ago
  3. Hcw87

Ubisoft games usually have plenty of content, especially their open world games, so i don’t mind this much at all. Still, won’t buy it until the first DLC is out though.

#3 7 months ago
  4. Stephany Nunneley

Concept art reminds me a bit of Rob Zombie.

#4 7 months ago
  5. nostramo

Definitely too much single player stuff kept of the disc. No question, it has been with held in an attempt to max out early adopters outlay.
    Got to start askin questions when this kind of thing is announced before the product hits the shelves, our passtime is slowly but surely being eroded, what with microtransactions, free to play, and now this crap, i was intending picking this up on or not long after release, now i’ll sit tight and wait it out for a few months and see what transpires.

#5 7 months ago
  6. Max Payne

Well its not expensive at least…

#6 7 months ago
  7. Xbone

Thats a lot of content cut out of the game. I planned to buy it but this makes me sick. I just cant support this behaviour.

#7 7 months ago
  8. YoungZer0

“Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip Game Mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind bending alternate game universe.”

Sounds brilliant! Something similar to Blood Dragon perhaps?

#8 7 months ago
  9. waylander

The game ships with a 30-40 hour campaign and over 100 hours of content to play. They did not take stuff out. Although it is usually a valid concern in this case I do not believe Ubisoft took it out of the game. It is extra because they took almost 6 years to make this game! Personally I will play the game and then decide whether to buy more content.

#9 7 months ago
  10. TheKingInYellow

This is the same thing they did with Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag. Freedom’s Cry was a meaty expansion that added to the story and did not seem removed.

I can’t speak for this game as I obviously haven’t played it, but I enjoy these side stories as DLC because they don’t feel mandatory. If you guys don’t want this, or if it truly “makes you feel sick”, then just don’t buy it.

#10 7 months ago
  11. AMGizzle

In the immortal words of Will Smith “I gotta get me wunna deese!”

#11 7 months ago
  12. lubu

@YoungZer0
    no, “Digital Trip” missions are like spider tanks, shooting aliens,driving through zombies etc… just like saints row 3 and 4 challenge missions

#12 7 months ago
  13. ddtd

@lubu The trailer made it look more like a Watch Dogs version of They Live.

#13 7 months ago