Agarest: Generations of War Zero is now available to pre-purchase on Steam.
Those who pay early will benefit from a 20% discount by paying $15.99 instead of regular price of $19.99.
The Idea Factory port by Laughing Jackal features the following additions or improvements contained in the PC edition:
- Numerous graphical improvements – including the addition of stunningly animated character portraits.
- Vacation Days – improve the bonds with your party and unlock bonus items, costumes and locations.
- New Races – a variety of new races are now available for your party.
- Enhanced Towns – with more interactivity and additional areas to explore.
- Card Skill System – customise the main character’s battle style and skills.
- Extra Mode – a new hard difficulty unlocked by players who have cleared the first game, also allowing access to the world map, items and all characters from the original game.
- Cloud saving.
- Full revamp of how DLC is managed within existing saves.
- Aility to decide which direction the controls are to be offset.
Agarest: Generations of War Zero will release on Steam April 17.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.