Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition update 15 is out now, and developer 4J Studios has issued a full list of patch changes for you to check out.
Here they are:
– Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
– Fix to random fall damage issue.
– Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
– Fix for Maps not correctly display at the game start.
– Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
– Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
– Fix for Enderdragon sounds.
– Changed Zombies rare loot drop to be Carrots, Potatoes or Iron Ingots.
– Fix for problems spawning Chickens, Wolves & Mooshrooms.
– Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
– Changed repairing tools in the Inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since you’d lose the enchantment).
– Fix for villager eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
– Fix for Iron Golems not stopping their attack when they’ve killed a skeleton.
– Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart
– Fix for animals climbing Cobblestone walls.
– Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone wall.
– Fix for Invisibility potion not making sheep completely invisible.
– Fix for gamertag being visible when using an invisibility potion.
– Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
– Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
– Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
– Fix for unsynchronised audio.
– Fixed chatpad input on Anvil.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.