US: Target is offering Titanfall bundle for $450 with one year of Xbox Live subscription

Monday, 7th April 2014 19:43 GMT By Sherif Saed

Here’s a good deal for you, major American retail chain Target is offering the Titanfall and Forza 5 Xbox One bundles along with a one year subscription to Xbox Live for the price of $450.

This is the cheapest Xbox One has been in the US. The offer is also available as a store pick-up, but you you have to add it to the cart to see the price as it’s under the MSRP.

Follow this link for the Titanfall bundle, and this link for the Forza 5 bundle.

Thanks, Gamespot.

1. jmg24bad

Desperately trying to sell the xboxs. Good lord

#1 4 months ago
  2. Panthro

The owner must be sick of the site of all those damn Xbox’s taking up all the space in the storage room

#2 4 months ago
  3. Panthro

I know what I would do with all those spare Xbox’s… Donate them to a third world country for all the kids to play with, they love last gen games.

Wheeey; just kidding, Xbox’s are powerful machines/super cloud computers, I should not joke about such technological beasts.

#3 4 months ago
  4. salarta

Wow. So, if I remember right, an XBox Live subscription is $60 per year, and of course the game costs $60. That means the cost of the actual XBox One is $330 in the context of this bundle.

Either Target wants to get these off their stock and recoup some money, or Microsoft, mainly Mattrick, wasn’t being entirely honest when they claimed they couldn’t bring the price down any lower.

#4 4 months ago
  5. SlayerGT

I see why TitanFall isn’t helping. Watched my buddy play about 3 hours worth. It’s dull. To make matters worse it doesn’t run well. I felt bad for him. He knows he waisted his money.

#5 4 months ago
  6. KAP

not looking good forMicrosoft

#6 4 months ago
  7. jmg24bad

The more consoles sold between the big 3. The better off we will be

#7 4 months ago
  8. Major Mayhem 70

@SlayerGT
    Next time try playing the game. You’ll get more joy out of it instead of just looking. I don’t know why he’s having a problem getting it to run well, I haven’t had a single problem out of it.

This Target deal is the best deal I’ve seen so far. Judging by the comments on here, no matter what happens to the X1, bad or good, y’all see doom and gloom for the console. Yet, the console is selling faster than its predecessors at this same time after their release. Not as many as the PS4, but selling regardless. Yeah, that’s horrible news for Xbox. Smh…

#8 4 months ago
  9. OlderGamer

I bought my xbo tf bundle for 400usd and it came with a second controller.

#9 4 months ago