Grand Theft Auto 5 was one of the best-selling games in Japan between April 1, 2013 and April 3, 2014 according to Famitsu.
As you can see below, the majority are for Nintendo systems, but the one PlayStation 3 title in the top 10 is none other than GTA 5, landing at number seven.
The full list is below, courtesy of Kotaku:
10.New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U): 622,502 units sold
9. Yokai Watch (3DS): 652,803 units sold
8. Wii Party U (Wii U): 697,042 units sold
7. Grand Theft Auto V (PS3): 699,182 units sold
6. Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (3DS): 710,303 units sold
5. Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS): 774,152 units sold
4. Puzzle and Dragons (3DS): 1,358,548 units sold
3. Tomodachi Collection Shin Seikatsu (3DS): 1,635,099 units sold
2. Monster Hunter 4 (3DS): 3,429,862 units sold
1. Pocket Monsters X/Y (3DS): 4,328,008 units sold