Retro City Rampage DX developer VBlank has release a new game update for the 3DS edition, bringing a new music jukebox tool, parking garages and more to the old-school romp.
Nintendo Life posted the patch notes today, and they go as follows:
ADDED PARKING GARAGES
- Store one of each vehicle (that’s over 50 parking spots).
- Access them from any garage in the city.
- Drop waypoints on the minimap for driving directions.
ADDED MUSIC JUKEBOX
- Listen to 148 of the game’s tracks, almost 3 hours in total.
- Located under Main Menu->Help & Options.
Animated the Dysentruck
Prison stealth mission tweaked
The last guard now stops looking once you’re a reasonable distance away.
Added a checkpoint to prison stealth mission.
Fixed RESET TO DEFAULTS bug.
Water now animates in 8-BIT mode.
Fixed 8-BIT/Retro+ mode switching bug.
Fixed cameo character run speed after being on fire.
Fixed a couple of graphical glitches.
Reduced memory usage.
Sound effects during fast forward optimized.
Misc other tweaks/fixes.
Automated playthrough secret (To be highlighted later)
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.