Ouya is celebrating the one-year anniversary of the console’s launch by putting seven games from seven of its first developers on sale for the next week.
The games on sale are:
- DubWars (Helium Interactive LLC): A top-down, rhythm-based shooter where your weapon is controlled by the power of music—33% off
- The Ball (Tripwire Interactive): Explore ancient ruins and battle hordes of enemies using the mysterious power of a giant stone ball in this first person action-adventure game—60% off
- Deep Dungeons Of Doom (Bossa Studios): Take on the horrors of the deep in a retro dungeon crawler that’s easy to learn and hard to master—50% off
- Natural Soccer (Thorsten Schleinzer): Arcade soccer action inspired by 90’s classics like “Kick-Off” and “Sensible Soccer”—33% off
- The Little Crane That Could (Abraham Stolk): Test your heavy construction skills as you tackle diverse puzzles from the seat of a crane, truck, forklift, and more—50% off
- Knightmare Tower (Juicy Beast Studio): Rescue princesses as you escape rising lava in this action-packed arcade climber—50% off
- Beast Boxing Turbo (Goodhustle Studios, Inc.): Trade blows with horrible monsters in this fast-paced first-person boxing game—50% off
All games listed above can be purchased directly through the Ouya storefront.