Oculus VR founder Palmer Luckey explains what makes Oculus Rift different – video

Wednesday, 26th March 2014 19:04 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Oculus Rift was sold to Facebook for $2 billion, but before such a lucrative windfall befell Oculus VR, founder Palmer Luckey sat down with VG247′s Sam Clay to introduce the viewer to the world of virtual reality and the headset his company created.

1. OlderGamer

I can think of 2 Billion differences.

#1 7 months ago
  2. piss4sucks

@OlderGamer list them
    this is just a copy of what the ps4 is doing and if the ps4 is doing it it just means its turd once microsoft jumps in and makes something better then vr will be good but now only terrible companies are making them this should be called the virtual boy 1.5

#2 7 months ago
  3. Stephany Nunneley

@piss4sucks Hey “X14EVR”, you really need to calm down on calling people cunts and virgins in your posts. Seriously. You realize I can see matching IP addresses to your other account names, don’t you?

#3 7 months ago
  4. dtyk

@Steph

Ohhhhh shit my hero. Finally someone with balls (figuratively). Flex that ban hammer!

#4 7 months ago
  5. Dragon

@Steph,
    You don’t really have to give them a warning you know, much less telling them how mods can track alt accounts, which is common knowledge to everyone except 12 years olds and trolls :P

#5 7 months ago
  6. Stephany Nunneley

@Dragon Well, I was just giving him the chance to rectify his behavior since he is sensible with his other account. This is the first and last warning though and I am also about to issue warnings to people who log in “maybe” once a year just to say something derogatory.

#6 7 months ago
  7. Dragon

@Steph,
    “his other account.”
    X14EVR or even more alt accounts?
    Anyway, its just funny to see people getting caught up with alt accounts (btw, I made one (named Dragon) during this latest site revamp as a backup since my current one is registered as Dragon246).

#7 7 months ago
  8. Panthro

I quite like ‘piss4sucks’.

He seems to have an elegance in his words that most other users on this site seem to lack.

I think he see’s a lot of things other’s don’t and should maybe even be given the privilege of writing articles for the site… Tehe

#8 7 months ago