Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 will be released on PlayStation Vita in the North America and Europe in late summer, Idea Factory has announced.
Renewed event conversations, graphics, and newly added game mechanics have been added.
Following is a list of key features and differences from the PS3 versions:
- An overhauled battle system – Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 takes the original game and equips it with the battle system of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. This gives the player a more in-depth gaming experience.
- New scenario, new ending – The main story and event scenes are renewed from the PlayStation3 version. The core storyline will remain mostly the same, but the conversations between characters are all new. A new ending has been added as well. This will allow players returning from the PlayStation3 version to enjoy the game anew.
- New “Remake System” – A new system has been added to Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1: the “Remake System”. It lets players customize and make changes to the game system itself by obtaining “Plans”.
- Receive Blank Discs to craft your own Game Discs. – You can create unique equippable items by burning Idea Chips (abilities) onto Blank Discs. Depending on the Idea Chips used, a Godly Game may result, which will grant you an additional ability.
- DLC brings more playable characters and more – Additional characters will be playable through DLC; players can increase the level cap to 999; and additional monsters, quests, and dungeons will be available.
More information will be made available as the game is closer to relase.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.