Sacred 3 video debuts first gameplay

Wednesday, 19th March 2014 14:35 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sacred 3 is set to release on PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 in August, and today, Deep Silver has posted the first gameplay video for the hack n’ slash title.

While the game contains both on and offline co-op element as well as drop-in/drop-out four player online multiplayer, the game was designed for single-player as well, so there’s no need to be sociable if you don’t feel like it.

Players can choose to play one of Ancaria’s five different cultures: Safiri, Khukuri, Seraphim, Ancarian, and the Malakhim – the latter of which are entirely new in Sacred 3.

At launch, Sacred 3 will include the Malakhim class as well as the Underworld Story DLC which tasks players with ascending a mysterious tower to confront the Black Seraphim, a rival from Sacred 2.

The game will release on August 22 in Europe and August 26 in North America.

1. Hcw87

You’re forgetting to mention the X360-release. This news story makes it seem like it’s exclusive to PC/PS3.

#1 4 months ago
  2. Stephany Nunneley

@Hcw87 It was just an oversight is all. I will fix it now. You will have bear with me as it’s GDC week and I am swamped.

#2 4 months ago
  3. Hcw87

No worries :)

#3 4 months ago
  4. OlderGamer

The game looks good. Will prolly grab this for Steam. Tho after playing Tourchlight and DiabloIII on consoles, maybe the twin stick control method would be a better choice for me. I hate dying because I couldn’t freaken move due to lack of open space to click in order to move.

#4 4 months ago
  5. Jbumi

Thanks for letting me know it’s also able to be played solo. I’ve read a number of stories about the game, & none of the other sites knew whether or not you could.

You’ve made my day! Hope you have a super one too!! :)

#5 4 months ago