The Blackwell Epiphany is the fifth and final entry in Wadjet Eye’s well-received adventure series, and it’ll be in your sticky paws next month. Check out the new trailer and screenshots.
Pre-orders have opened, with the adventure going for $15 Wadjet Eye’s own website. If you pre-order, you’ll get a DRM-free version and the following bonus materials:
- Exclusive video interviews with voice actors Abe Goldfarb (Joey) and Rebecca Whittaker (Rosa) discussing their work on the series
- Exclusive New York City video tour with series creator Dave Gilbert showing and talking about the real-world locations that inspired the Blackwell games
- Exclusive virtual invite to the Blackwell Epiphany launch party — streamed live from Dave’s apartment the evening of April 24! (Includes a hangout / Q&A session with members of the dev team)
- Blackwell Epiphany MP3 soundtrack
- Free Blackwell Epiphany Steam key that can be redeemed at launch
Once it launches on April 24, The Blackwell Epiphany will be available on GOG and Steam as well. Check out the new trailer and screens below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.