The team needs $150,000 to develop the title, and so far, $85 has been pledged with 29 days left.
Here’s a short list of features:
- Moving, personal story designed by industry veterans of such titles as Mass Effect and Halo 4, where the player gets the final say
- First-person terrain traversal gameplay — leap, slide, and slope-run across the barren landscape
- Freedom to explore an enormous alien world and discover its secrets however the player wishes
- Epic, symphonic-electronic soundtrack of haunting themes, using live instruments and analog synthesizers
- Vivid and impactful visual design inspired by classic animation to encourage curiosity and inspire exploration
- Narrative Design integrated across all disciplines to focus on immersion and emotional engagement
Epoch: Return is slated for a Q1 2015 release on PC, but the game’s size and release platforms other than PC are possible depending on how much funding is acquired through Kickstarter.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.