Tropico 5 screenshots will make you yearn for warmer climes

Tuesday, 11th March 2014 15:05 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Tropico 5 screenshots have landed, and as usual, they make us want to get the hell out of town and head someplace, well, tropical.

Tropico 5 is the latest in the dictator simulation series, and you can can sign up for the beta through here.

The game is set to be releases on Linux, Mac, PC and Xbox 360 in early summer and PlayStation 4 later this year.

1. deathm00n

Don’t wish to live in a tropical place, like I say: If you are cold you can put more cloths on, but when you are hot there is no way to remove clothes once you reach skin.

About the game: I can’t wait for it, I love tropico!

#1 7 months ago
  2. Arnvidr

@deathm00n That’s what I’ve been trying to tell everyone all my life, but do they listen? Nope! Had to run a fan in the office today. It’s March! Ridiculous.

But yes, Tropico! Will buy!

#2 7 months ago
  3. Stephany Nunneley

@Arnvidr @deathm00n I am sick of snow and cold winds. Hawaii sounds lovely to me right now, and I can always get in a pool or the ocean to cool off or run the air conditioner. Anything is better than (insert string of curses here) three months of snow.

#3 7 months ago
  4. deathm00n

@Stephany Nunneley Let’s make a deal to switch places then? Then you can have the 8 months of scalding hot temperatures I had (average of 30º celsius sometimes reaching even 40º) :D The most cold day of my life here in Brazil was 5º celsius, how I envy people who live in cold temperatures :(

One day I will live in Europe, mark my words!

#4 7 months ago
  5. Brenna Hillier

Fuck the tropics, seriously. I love the heat but I can’t stand humidity. Here in Sydney it’s been about 25 degrees for six months, and I’ve spent the entire time sweating like a pig. Can’t wait to move south, where it’s 40 degrees but at least the air is not 90% water.

Also can’t wait for Tropico 5, it looks ridiculously shiny. #ontopic