Xbox One video walks you through broadcasting using Twitch

Friday, 7th March 2014 15:36 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

A videos showing Twitch integration for Xbox One has been released by Microsoft. It’s below.

If you head over to Major Nelson’s blog, he provides you with step-by-step instructions on how to broadcast using the app.

Twitch Broadcasting will be available for all Xbox One owners next week.

1. pukem0n

i still don’t get all this broadcasting stuff?

nobody cares to see how you play, really

#1 10 months ago
  2. RoboSeal1

You anti twitch comments I swear if you don’t like it that’s fine but for me its awesome if friends can watch me play when they are broke and can’t get newest game yet I can’t tell you how useful this would have been when skyrim came out I had a full party of people asking me about the game when they could have watched my broadcast

#2 10 months ago
  3. Os Money

exactly. Whenever Im on the fence for buying a game I’ll watch a broadcast over a trailer to see how it really plays and functions. Also watching people play competitively is a blast and you can actually learn a thing or two from them.

The fact that twitch has exploded in recent years and is now available on basically every platform (including mobiles soon) tells you that the majority of gamers do get “all this broadcasting stuff” and are actually very interested in seeing others play. So please if its not for you, or you dont understand, try not to bash something, it just makes you look foolish.

#3 10 months ago
  4. TheBlackHole

Wait… was that a walk-through for Twitch integration or an ad for Titanfall?

Also, anyone who doesn’t get ‘this broadcasting stuff’ clearly hasn’t been following the games industry for the last 5 years.

#4 10 months ago
  5. pukem0n

i get the watching someone play the game before you buy it over a trailer, but there is something called youtube where people with too much spare time already make lets plays ^^

#5 10 months ago
  6. Arcnail

Really? People don’t understand Twitch? I mean it can be used to watch before you play, but that’s not it. It’s not only interactive video game TV, but even after you have bought the game, you can watch the pros play, and learn a lot.

Its sad that people don’t understand this yet.. jesus.

#6 10 months ago