Titanfall Season Pass has three content packs, will run you $24.99

Wednesday, 5th March 2014 21:39 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Titanfall’s Season Pass has been detailed, after its existence was confirmed this morning.

titanjdjdjdjdfall

We won’t waste your time with filler. Instead, get the full rundown below.

Origin PC gamers can pick up the exclusive Titanfall Digital Deluxe offering which includes both the game and the Season Pass for $79.99. You can pre-order it on the Origin store.

If you’ve already pre-ordered the standalone game on Origin, contact EA Help to change your pre-order to Titanfall Digital Deluxe Edition.

The Titanfall Season Pass can be purchased at participating retailers starting March 11 for Xbox One and March 25 for Xbox 360. The Seaon Pass for PC can be bought today on Origin.

Each content pack will contain new Maps and all other content is still to be determined and will be announced closer to said content’s release.

The packs will be available for individual purchase upon their release and the Titanfall Season Pass will only provide you access for content for the platform your purchase it for.

You can read further details regarding the Season Pass through the official FAQ.

1. N7Caboose

Season pass is $24.99 saving $5…..

#1 6 months ago
  2. KAP

Titanfall – £49,99
    Xbox Live – £39.99
    Season Pass – £29.99
    EA dreadful server issues come day one – Priceless.

#2 6 months ago
  3. dkpunk

@2 Ummm It’s running on MS Azure servers, not EA’s. At least the Season Pass isn’t 50 al la BF or CoD. I’ll be picking it up

#3 6 months ago
  4. Ellis

If you paying £50 for the game and £40 for live, you aren’t a very good shopper

#4 6 months ago
  5. Major Mayhem 70

Yup, I’ll be getting this. I work for my money and I spend it how I want to.

#5 6 months ago
  6. mal617

This will be my first Season pass. Can’t wait

#6 6 months ago
  7. kenburkett

my parents in law recently got a fantastic black Mercedes SLK-Class Convertible by part-time working online at home… try here W­ o­ r­ k­ s­ 7­ 7­.­ℭ­O­M­

#7 6 months ago
  8. mistermogul

After all the hype and “news” stories this game has received, it had better be the best fecking game of all time.

Anything short of that and I’ll be disappointed. After all, MS will have you believe this game will change lives.

Titanfall better fucking enlighten me.

#8 6 months ago
  9. Kreion

@mistermogul

Nice to meet you – you must be new to advertising or you wouldn’t bitch about something that every company ever does. It’s your fault for trusting them if you blindly believe anything that a company tells you – and that goes for ANY company.

#9 6 months ago
  10. mistermogul

@Kreion

Nice to meet you too.

If you knew me then you would realise you are way off by saying “It’s your fault for trusting them if you blindly believe anything that a company tells you” but it’s an interesting opinion of me based on a few lines of text nonetheless…

#10 6 months ago