BattleBlock Theater is coming to Steam “soon” The Behemoth has announced.
A closed beta will be held March 24-31, and you can register here.
A list of new features included in the PC version are below:
- Weapon switching: players can now switch between a primary and secondary weapon in game.
- New Cat Guard enemies throughout Story Mode.
- Steam Workshop integration for sharing user created levels.
- Steam Inventory integration for trading: This allows users to trade and sell weapons, prisoners, gems and yarn via Steam.
- X input, Direct Input, and Keyboard/Mouse support.
The developer said it is “updating and testing a bunch of items,” so there’s a possibility it may have to “adjust the beta start” should something arise.
Regardless, The Behemoth is still encouraging folks to sign up.