The Order: 1886 video shows Galahad and Percival in action

Wednesday, 26th February 2014 18:20 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Order: 1886 has a new gameplay trailer showing Galahad and Percival in action. Watch it below. Some of the sequences may look a bit familiar to you. The game is out on PS4 sometime this year.

1. ij 44

Pie or Pint, that is the question

#1 5 months ago
  2. Delsin Row

whats the point of this news? the trailer was exact the same trailer that we saw last week. i really dont undrestand the point of this news and old trailler….

#2 5 months ago
  3. jomac3db

@Delsin Row I was thinking the same thing. Tell us a release date and stop showing old trailers.

#3 5 months ago
  4. Stephany Nunneley

@Deslin Row & jomac3db

Give me a link to where we posted it – it’s not this one:

nor these with dev commentary, just clips:

#4 5 months ago
  5. Delsin Row

@Stephany Nunneley maybe you guys didnt post. i remember the same day that the embargo was lifted, this trailer was the first trailer that we saw. i think you guys need it for your archives ;)
    but truth be told, this trailler is from long time ago, but thank you…

#5 5 months ago
  6. Stephany Nunneley

@Delsin Row For some reason Sony just put it live today. Granted the date on YT was Feb 24, but it must have been private because when I posted, it only had 12 views. And Lordie, does it ever need a release date!

I was off the day all these went live. I don’t “do” Mondays. :p

#6 5 months ago
  7. Delsin Row

@jomac3db ready at dawn didnt release this trailler my friend. this trailler is old and vg need it for theire own archives. i think the game is going to release on holiday

#7 5 months ago
  8. Delsin Row

@Stephany Nunneley thanks steph. i think what we saw, was illegal :P
    base on your comment, i think this is legal. and with that, we should see it once again :D ;)

#8 5 months ago
  9. Djoenz

If I’m not mistaken these have some minor extended scenes, but I have to admit pretty familiar indeed.
    This games better release this year. I might pick up a ps4 around August.

#9 5 months ago
  10. YoungZer0

The ones you saw were not posted on vg247 and did not include the original sound files. The ones I saw had music over them.

#10 5 months ago
  11. NocturnalB

It looks great, but it seems like there’s a tone of interactive cutscenes going though, hopefully there’s way more real time action. Come on release date! For some reason I don’t see this being any sooner than a late summer title, my guess is somewhere between August and October.

#11 5 months ago