Gamer Network has announced developer sessions for EGX Rezzed, which takes place next month.
As in previous years, every session will be live-streamed on Eurogamer, so if you cannot attend you won’t miss out on anything.
Sessions include talks from: Bohemia Interactive’s Dean Hall, Thomas Was Alone developer Mike Bithell, Red Thread Games will show progress on Dreamfall Chapters, and Creative Assembly will host a presentation on Alien: Isolation.
The schedule as it stands now is below:
Friday March 28
- 1pm – DayZ (Dean Hall from Bohemia Interactive)
- 2pm – Volume (Mike Bithell)
- 4pm – Tango Fiesta (Spilt Milk Software)
- 5pm – Come meet ANGELINA, the AI that makes video games (Michael Cook)
Saturday March 29
- 1pm – Fear and horror in games (Dean Hall, Al Hope from Creative Assembly, Will Porter from The Indie Stone)
- 2pm – Dreamfall Chapters (Ragnar Tornquist from Red Thread Games)
- 3pm – Alien: Isolation (Al Hope, Gary Napper, Jon McKellan from Creative Assembly)
- 5pm – Dean Hall live interview
Sunday March 30
- 1pm – Storytelling in games (speakers TBA)
- 2pm – Oh no! More zombies (developers of Project Zomboid and DayZ)
- 4pm – The Creative Assembly Game Jam
More sessions are to be announced as the show grows closer.
Rezzed takes place at The NEC in Birmingham March 28-30.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.