Risen 3: Titan Lords announced in latest PC Games magazine

Friday, 21st February 2014 19:55 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Risen 3 is the cover of the next PC Games magazine, according to a shot of the German magazine posted on Twitter and through the link above.

risen 3

Titled Risen 3: Titan Lords, that’s all we know at present, but we’ll send Deep Silver a mail as it was the publisher of the last two titles.

According to GAF’s translation, Risen 3 will be an open world game with a medieval setting.

The last entry in the Piranha Bytes-developed series, Risen 2: Dark Waters, was released in 2012.

The magazine is set to go on sale March 14, but subscribers will receive their issue tomorrow.

Artwork and screenhots appear to have leaked for the title, and are posted over on AGB.

1. mattsas

Finally some good news, have completed the first one and apart from the ending (which was total crap) it was brilliant. Haven’t played second though…

#1 6 months ago
  2. DreamCleaver

@mattsas
    And you shouldn’t, remain unsullied. First one was way better, IMO.

#2 6 months ago
  3. Dark

First Screens & Artworks Leaked

#3 6 months ago
  4. Stephany Nunneley

@Dark It’s already in the post. At the bottom ;)

#4 6 months ago
  5. NocturnalB

Risen has always felt strange to me… I Played both although I only beat the first one. I could NOT beat the second one, it was so frustratingly broken AND broken by design it made me want to go find the nearest bridge to throw my machine off of.

I’ve never understood why this game feels so “B-flicky” to me, beyond the obviously horrible graphics. I just cannot wrap my head around what the hell Risen was ever suppose to be….

#5 6 months ago