inFamous: Second Son Vs inFamous 2 – Video Comparison

Monday, 17th February 2014 16:42 GMT By Debabrata Nath

An inFamous Second Son comparison video has been uploaded by GamesHQMedia which showcases how the PlayStation exclusive franchise has evolved when compared to its predecessor, inFamous 2.

Displaying an obvious graphical leap, gameplay has evolved naturally too, as shown in the side-by-side comparison video. Environments and character models are also compared between the PS3 and PS4 exclusives. The 5 minute 10 seconds long video does a decent job at pitting both the prized Sucker Punch games against each other.

inFamous Second Son, one of the first major PlayStation 4 exclusives to release for the system, is due for a worldwide release on March 21st. Watch the video below.

1. MrSec84

Infamous Second Son definitely looks night & day better than Infamous 2 & that looked great for a PS3 game.

PS4 already showed the same gap that we had from PS2 to PS3, this just takes it further.

#1 10 months ago
  2. BlackArrow

Incredible. Welcome to Next-Gen.

#2 10 months ago
  3. Delsin Row

man.march 21 cant come sooner :D I Already pre-order second son :D :Ilove it so much

#3 10 months ago
  4. jmg24bad

A GIF
    showing game play from ps4 exclusive the order. You ain’t get this from mehttp://i.minus.com/ikGRUJJJAMeYS.gif

#4 10 months ago
  5. thesnowman

I got Infamous 1 when I got my ps3 and couldnt get into it, so I didnt bother with the sequel until about a year ago when Target had it for $10 and I throughly enjoyed it. First game I have felt like a proper superhero. Second son is a insta buy for me, cant wait. Looks awesome.

#5 10 months ago
  6. MrSec84

@jmg24bad It may only be a GIF, but it looks so real.
    Can’t wait until later today.

#6 10 months ago
  7. MrSec84

@jmg24bad VGleaks has a whole lot more, with leaked pics & some more GIFs of The Order 1886.

#7 10 months ago