Disgaea 4: return, Nippon Ichi’s Vita port of Disgaea 4, is coming west with a spanking new subtitle.
Continuing the onslaught of NIS America news – thanks for harvesting all this, Gematsu – the localised version is called Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited, and is coming to Europe and North America in northern summer.
Fan will be pleased to know it’s getting a physical release at retail in addition to a digital launch; maybe we’ll se one of NIS America’s famous collector’s editions.
The remake is worth checking out even if you’re played Disgaea 4 as it contains new characters, spells and techniques, scenarios and music. It also p[acks in even more cameos, and includes all the DLC from the PS3 release. It’s built on a new engine, too.
You know the drill by now: fact sheet, trailer.
- Tons of bonus content, including brand-new scenarios exclusive to this release, adding more backstory to some of your favorite characters.
- New characters, as well as cameo appearances by characters from previous Disgaea games.
- A new tier of spells, job specific techniques, as well as other gameplay enhancements.
- Includes all of the downloadable content that was available on the PS3 version.
- Brand new music tracks have been added for a total nearing 100 enjoyable tunes. Features beautiful Hi-res sprites that look even better on the Vita’s OLED screen.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.