Heavenly Sword movie trailer shows Nariko battling grunts a-plenty

Monday, 10th February 2014 12:41 GMT By Dave Cook

Heavenly Sword’s movie adaptation has just received a new trailer, courtesy of Blockade Entertainment.

IGN has the clip exclusively here, and it’s watermarked so I won’t be a dick and embed it here.

The film stars Anna Torv as Nariko, Punisher star Thomas Jane as Loki and Alfred Molina as Bohan. It’s Gun Ho Jang’s director debut.

You can catch the first, much-less action orientated Heavenly Sword movie trailer through the link.

What do you think?

1. KAP

Sigh… I hate those that slate a product before it’s even out but I just need to state, the tone to the teaser trailer was…..off.
    Add to that the VO…. sigh, ffs, reminded me of a B-movie. I guess there is still time to redeem it, but of right now, after seeing the teaser, I’m not excited the same way I was for say; Final Fantasy Advent Children or even the Pixar film, EPIC. ( which had one of the best trailers that got me pumped to watch: http://youtu.be/-xu3JLXfuwQ )

#1 10 months ago
  2. Dave Cook

@KAP I know exactly what you mean. The tone is off.

#2 10 months ago
  3. macklwinstead

until I saw the check for $8923 , I didnt believe …that…my brother woz like they say actualey earning money in their spare time on-line. . there friends cousin started doing this for under sixteen months and just now repaid the morgage on there place and purchased Toyota . Get More Info http://www.work71.ℭOM

#3 10 months ago
  4. silkvg247

Wow.. err.. that’s just clips from the game isn’t it? With some rather annoying American mumbo jumbo voiceover?

#4 10 months ago
  5. silkvg247

Also.. since the forums are awol can anyone tell me if they are unable to use the site in Chrome? It won’t post comments, says I am not logged in. Then it won’t let me log out either (does nothing). Firefox is fine.

#5 10 months ago
  6. Digital Bamboo

I’m confused, was that not just cutscenes from the game?

Is this movie a real thing, or is there some joke I’m missing?

*Goes to check IMDB*

#6 10 months ago
  7. YoungZer0

@silkvg247 I deleted my cookies and it works. At least for now.

What is up with the VO? They make it sound like a B-Movie.

#7 10 months ago
  8. mistermogul

@silkvg247 – JFYI Chrome works fine for me here…

#8 10 months ago