inFamous: Second Son gets official character art

Thursday, 30th January 2014 13:04 GMT By Dave Cook

inFamous: Second Son is gearing up for its PS4 launch, and Sony has just unleashed a new set of official character art showing Delsin, his brother Reggie, Abigail “Fetch” Walker and DUP grunts.

It follows my massive inFamous: Second Son interview with Sucker Punch. We discussed morality, PS4 development and much more. Hit the link to see what went down.

Our new site’s image gallery feature is being a grumpy sod, so you can see the artwork over on DualShockers by hitting the link.

What do you think?

inFamous: Second Son hits PS4 on March 21.

1. YoungZer0

I really hope you have the option not to kill your enemies in this game. I really enjoyed that in the first two. Being good took effort.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Cappe1930

hi

#2 11 months ago
  3. Cappe1930

until I looked at the paycheck which said $6431 , I didn’t believe …that…my friends brother woz like realie making money in there spare time on their apple labtop. . there neighbor started doing this 4 only 23 months and by now cleared the dept on there condo and purchased a new Chevrolet . more information DOMAIN.COM

#3 11 months ago
  4. Cappe1930

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Jobs84.COM

#4 11 months ago
  5. Cappe1930

as Andrew replied I’m blown away that any one able to earn $6431 in 4 weeks on the internet . you can check here

#5 11 months ago
  6. Dark

I hope there is more characters.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Luciferous

Jesus christ, these spam bot need sorting out… Four posts in a row?

#7 11 months ago
  8. Gheritt White

Is there anybody who *isn’t* looking forward to this game?!?

#8 11 months ago
  9. Yoshi

The new site will be good they said, it’ll stop the spam they said :P

#9 11 months ago