Humble Weekly Sales features Overlord, DiRT 3, other Codemaster titles

Thursday, 30th January 2014 20:42 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Humble Bundle has updated its weekly sale offerings with titles from Codemasters.

overlord render

Pay what-you-want for Overlord, Overlord: Raising Hell DLC, Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising, and Rise of the Argonauts.

Pay over $6 and you will unlock DiRT Showdown, DiRT 3, and Overlord 2.

You have six days left on the counter to get in on the deals.

Hit up the link for more information.

1. Hcw87

This is why they call PC the master race.

#1 9 months ago
  2. Ireland Michael

@Hcw87 Because you can buy games on sale that you’ll probably never play to support charities you could donate money to anyway?

#2 9 months ago
  3. thegrimmling

There is no Overlord 3…. I wish there was though.

#3 9 months ago
  4. deathm00n

@2 FINISH HIM!

I’m glad for the sales on PC tough, Steam + Humble Bundle + Playstation Plus is giving me gaming oportunities I won’t have if I was paying full price.

#4 9 months ago
  5. fearmonkey

This is great, I have been wanting most of these games for awhile and were missing them from my collection and now I have them all. The only thing is the timing, as today was expensive thanks to to Uplay’s Elder Scrolls Online deal.

#5 9 months ago
  6. Stephany Nunneley

@3 Yeah. Me too. Damn typo.

#6 9 months ago
  7. Hcw87

1. The games are cheap, practically free.
    2. Even if you never end up playing them, it never feels like a waste of money because you’re supporting a charity (albeit with only 6 dollars).
    3. Steam>>>XBLive Marketplace/PSN store.

It’s as simple as that really.

#7 9 months ago
  8. TheWulf

See? I told you I’d get your nose back for you!

That’s a dumb argument. You may never play a game, or play very little of it, regardless of price. Due to the lack of demos these days, you’re just as likely to pick up a stinker for thirty quid or more. And since the games provided by bundles are of a higher calibre, you’re more likely to play those.

And even then, it varies so much from person to person.

It’s just… a really silly argument. I don’t like the “PC master race” people much, either, but making yourself look bad just to attack anyone who happens to like the platform hardly makes you look superior. To the contrary, it’s childish.

#8 9 months ago
  9. TheWulf

Somehow missed that.

Me too. There’s so much potential to those games, which they never really realised. A lot of it was down to… well, not great writing. Terry always was such a brilliant writer; Rhianna, sadly, not so much from everything I’ve seen thus far. And that’s unfortunate. I hope time helps to mature her skill.

Though it did come so, so close with Overlord 2 to being something utterly sublime. So damn close. And it’s a great game in its own right. It’s definitely an experience I’d heartily recommend to anyone. I don’t want to make it seem like a bad game by grumping, because it’s really not. It’s just a very, very, very good game that could have been one of the best games if it had realised its potential just a little more.

#9 9 months ago
  10. Ireland Michael

@Hcw87 I buy every Humble Bundle. 95% of my Steam list is it.

I just think the whole “‘PC master race” stuff is stupid.

#10 9 months ago