The Order: 1886 – four new images show Ready at Dawn’s latest

Tuesday, 28th January 2014 20:55 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

The Order: 1886 has four new screenshots available, which were posted on Sony Santa Monica’s recently launched website. The PS4-exclusive title from Ready at Dawn is expected sometime this year.

1. Tiucaner

I hope those are in game graphics.

#1 11 months ago
  2. X14EVR

meh more fake engine pics typical sony false advertising at least microsoft are upfront and honest about what they do

#2 11 months ago
  3. dazedonthemoon

@X14EVR
    Working hard today are we? If Microsoft worked half as hard as you do on this site, maybe they would have Sony’s level of success in these last few months.

#3 11 months ago
  4. X14EVR

@dazedonthemoon

maybe but you got the whole microsoft sony thing mixed around try again fool make sure to double check comments posts for mistakes next time before you hit enter so you dont look like such idiot

ps4 is the one phailing like the wiiu next wiiu is ps4 i see it coming and can see it now its just a crapy netflix player that you can buy dlc for 1$ for warframe sounds fun naht

but how about those indie games! those look fun naht they are crappy and like pc games always phail if i wanted to play 1$ steam indie games i would buy a crappy pc and praise lord gabe stool and join the other freaks in master race land where they only play mods for pirated games would that make you happy?

#4 11 months ago
  5. YoungZer0

The design of the game is really growing on me.

#5 11 months ago
  6. POOhead

looks like a poor mans gears of war, even the same grey and brown shit like filter lol

#6 11 months ago
  7. dazedonthemoon

@X14EVR
    The only idiotic thing i did was bait a troll but there’s no mistakes in facts. Sony has Xbox beat by about 1 mil in total sales. What I said before wasn’t bashing Microsoft at all. The Xbox One isn’t unsuccessful, which is why I said Sony’s LEVEL of success in the FEW months after launch.

Now I understand this won’t process for you since you obviously won’t listen to others opinions or reason but I’m excited for this game to come out. Fresh exclusive IP is always good for the system and hype up competition. Who knows, maybe the hype around this game will inspire Microsoft to make a similar movie-like xbox exclusive that isn’t timed or on PC again to compete with the order.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Erthazus

Gears Of War Clone. Sorry.

and nothing next gen here. It is just a shiny version of what Naughty Dog could do on the PS3 with visuals if the system was up to date.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Erthazus

1st screenshot – next gen at it’s finest. Bloom and blur effects to the max and ow distnce view. With this shit Sony can do 1080p 60 fps with every game lol.

#9 11 months ago
  10. TD_Monstrous69

I’m actually very interested in this. And for those crying Gears Of War clone, why not wait to see on how it actually plays first? Just sayin.

#10 11 months ago
  11. jomac3db

@X14EVR Xbox sux even though I have one lol

#11 11 months ago
  12. OmegaSlayer

@X14ever
    I suggest you take a dump, because you’re so full of shit, it tapped your brain

#12 11 months ago
  13. NocturnalB

This is absolutely my most anticipated game right now, cannot wait to play it. Boy the fanboys are out hard and stupid today aye.

#13 11 months ago
  14. sidspyker

Post-processing: The Game.

#14 11 months ago
  15. YoungZer0

Are you guys mentally challenged? Gear clone? Seriously? Is that the only third person shooter you’ve played the last decade?

#15 11 months ago
  16. Gheritt White

Now *this* is what I call next-gen! Really looking forward to this, love the idea of the premise and am a big fan of the setting. Expecting great things from this and have every confidence R@D can deliver.

Love the “GeOW clone” comment – how the FUCK would you even know when you haven’t played the game yet, you irritating grammatically-challenged turd? There’s not even been any off-screen footage yet! The SOONER I can block Erthazus’ infuriating, infantile and ill-informed comments, the BETTER.

Anyway, can’t wait for this! The Order: 1886 an InFamous: 2nd Son are what’s selling the PS4 for me right now.

#16 11 months ago
  17. Obernox

Loving the setting.

#17 11 months ago
  18. TERMINATOR-SSD

WOH, that last screen looked real. I do hope that is real gameplay tho.

#18 11 months ago