Snow has been given a thorough overhaul since its Steam Early Access Debut; hit the break to find out what’s new since we last checked in with the CryEngine-powered sports sim.
The developer-narrated video below goes through the additions in detail, but Blue’s News summarised them as follows:
- Multiplayer is now available for all users
- Main Menu updated with new functionality
- Visual and Gameplay options added to Main Menu
- Store redesigned
- Skis now use both left and right graphics
- You can now customize your character while in-game
- Session Markers have been implemented
- New in-air rotation system
- Rework persistent player profile
- Improved half-pipe gameplay
- In-game UI and Spawn Selection have been updated to a new style
Snow has some pretty interesting features; it offers a lot of customisation, and has licensing deals with most major snow sports brands. It was built by a team of just three, is free-to-play, and offers solo and multiplayer events and challenges – or just the free-roaming pleasure of a full-sized mountain.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.