Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2: new trailer shows Gabriel, Zobek, more

Thursday, 23rd January 2014 14:02 GMT By Dave Cook

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 developer Mercury Steam has released a new trailer for its whip-happy sequel called ‘Dracula’s Desiny.’ It’s a character video, focusing on Gabriel, his new role as Dracula, and returning characters Zobek, Satan and more. Watch it here.

You’ll surely find actors portraying the characters familiar: Dracula is voiced by Robert Carlyle; Zobek as previously revealed is Sir Patrick Stewart; and finally, The King in the North himself Richard Madden is back again to lend his voice to Alucard.

The video follows our latest hands-on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 preview, with interview. Hit the link to find out what we thought of the latest gameplay.

We’ve also got some new screens showing off the game’s modern-day sections.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 will hit PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 25 in North America, then February 28 across Europe.

1. Gheritt White

This looks BEYOND bad-ass.

#1 11 months ago
  2. OmegaSlayer

Cool trailer.
    BAD trailer, too many spoilers, too fucking many spoilers.

#2 11 months ago
  3. schnide

Okay, this looks really good but unfortunately you have to take that trailer DOWN.

It’s got the word ‘saga’ in it at 01:40 and we might confuse Castlevania with Candy Crush. king.com, get your lawyers onto this and continue making the world a better place for people everywhere.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Digital Bamboo

Was sold as soon as I heard who the opening voiceover was.

#4 11 months ago
  5. Obernox

Must……. Not…… Watch……. just be patient……

@3 Hahaha

#5 11 months ago
  6. Ireland Michael

Thanks for the warnings people. I’m going to avoid watching the trailer. I’ll pretty much be going into this game blind when it finally comes out.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Elite_1989

Looks so good, every trailer for this game so far has. Enjoyed the first Lords of Shadow on PS3 and am currently playing through it again on PC. Just need this to go up for pre purchase on Steam/GMG!

#7 11 months ago
  8. OmegaSlayer

@6 there’s all the cast I think, because there are loads of character.
    some spoilery dialogues and even the famous Dragon transformation.
    I was really WOWED but I wish I would have seen all of that in game.
    And usually I don’t care about spoilers, I can even watch a full game on youtube before playing it but I feel that this trailer is honestly too much.
    Dunno what Dave, which is also a big fan thinks about it.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Ireland Michael

@8 Willpower goes a long way.

I know about the other big character (called it in the original reveal trailer) but other than I’ve stayed completely isolated in regard to news or information regarding the game. The original game was my major highlight the year it came out, so I’m kind of insanely excited.

#9 11 months ago
  10. OmegaSlayer

@9 Same excitement here ^___^

#10 11 months ago
  11. Edo

Wouldn’t watch it if it wasn’t for the spoiler warnings but thnx anyways guys…one month to go.

#11 11 months ago
  12. Telepathic.Geometry

It’s a good thing I have rock solid willpower. I didn’t even think about watching this spoil…

/watches trailer

FUCKING AWESOME!

#12 11 months ago
  13. Pytox

hey they have lords of shadow saga in their video, guess King should sue konami too eh :P

edit: oh lol @3 was first :D

#13 11 months ago
  14. Puggy

Hehe, I bet King would love to sue Konami, but sadly Konami has way too much money and thus time to be messed with. Unlike most smaller Studios who can’t really afford to waste Revenue on legal problems.

Can’t wait for this game to finally come out though, love the Videos so far. But knowing me, I will most likely end up just watching a Story movie of it on YouTube, skipping all the filler whipping parts. :D

#14 11 months ago