Battlefield 4’s Battlelog service has been given a new update out of DICE, and the studio has listed all the new changes and features in a post. See it here.
It follows this gallery of photos that compares Battlefield 4’s multiplayer maps to real-life locations. It’s interesting.
Now, a post on the Battlelog forum explains that the update looks to address a PS4 crash that stops Battlelog from loading, among other things.
The official notes read:
- – We are currently investigating an issue with the in-game Battlelog not always loading on Playstation 4. Please try to close and re-open it a few times if you experience this, as this sometimes solves the issue. We will keep you posted.
- – We are currently investigating an issue with chat messages on Battlelog.com disappearing (they re-appear on a page refresh)
FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS:
- – Selecting expansion packs in the Server Browser will now properly filter servers that contain content of the selected expansion pack(s)
- – Improved how the Chrome approval of the plugin is handled, so it doesn’t require a page refresh to be detected
- – In Loadout, the “Set active kit” buttons are no longer shown when viewing others’ soldiers
- – Added a “Apply to all” button for knives, grenades, vehicle/weapon paints, and pistols in Loadout
- – Many items in Loadout now properly display if they require Premium or certain expansion packs to acquire (support for all items coming soon)
- – Added the ability to hide images in Loadout
- – Various other minor tweaks to Loadout
- – Various minor improvements and tweaks
- – Fixed an issue with Suggestions, which could cause new Suggestions to randomly appear
- – More tweaks and fixes for Custom Region in the Server Browser filter
- – Fixed an issue with the Air Mail assignment, effectively replacing it with a new and fixed assignment in the backend
- – Fixed an issue where every in Battle Report comments were named “Player” and had the default avatar, when using pagination
- – Fixed an issue that caused date-based BF3 Premium content, such as videos and strategy guides, to disappear
- – Fixed an issue with Loadout, where the active slot wasn’t displayed properly when viewing others’ soldiers
- – Fixed an issue with Loadout, where the comparison stats bar didn’t update correctly when switching weapons
- – Fixed the issue where the paint for QBS-09 (and some other weapons) in Loadout would always reset to default
- – Fixed an issue where the details bar on Stats and Unlocks pages could collide with the footer
- – Various minor issues fixed