Metro: Last Light confirmed for February PlayStation Plus

Wednesday, 22nd January 2014 16:50 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has confirmed Metro: Last Light as part of its EU February update for PlayStation Plus. The game was rumored last week, along with confirmed titles Outlast on PS4 and Bioshock: Infinite for PS3.

On Vita, PS Plus members can download ModNation Racers: Road Trip along with Tecmo Koei‘s Dynasty Warriors Next.

Here’s your full update for February:

Leaving PS Plus

29th January: Metro Last Light
29th January: BioShock Infinite
29th January: Dynasty Warriors Next
29th January: ModNation Racers: Road Trip
5th February: Outlast

1. lancevan

Might put a heads up saying this is for the EU PS Plus. I was about to ask but noticed that there was a link in there I missed.

#1 11 months ago
  2. johnapocalypse

Jesus christ! PS Plus is getting more and more awesome

#2 11 months ago
  3. TD_Monstrous69

Thank you PlayStation Plus for making what were some of my purchases between January and May of last year basically mean nothing other than overpay. Still, not all that mad.

#3 11 months ago
  4. mistermogul

Damn, nothing on there I’m after this month that I’ve not already played…

#4 11 months ago
  5. Sylrissa

Sweet I never did pick up Metro Last Light or BioShock Infinite, so I’ll be sure to take a look at them.

PS Plus is so much worth, glad I picked it up.

#5 11 months ago
  6. Djoenz

I have to resub asap. I havent gotten the chance to play Bioshock Infinite nor Metro Last light! !

#6 11 months ago
  7. thegrimmling

I remember when the EU kids complained that the NA psn shop was better. I am in NA and i seems EU gets the free games I want to play and NA rarely does now.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Obernox

@7 The EU stuff is always better :( NA stuff is still good at least…… although i would’ve perfer Metro over DmC though

#8 11 months ago
  9. Zeydlitz

Man, why I even bothering to buy anything exept PS+ subscription?

#9 11 months ago
  10. Sylrissa

I just wish Dino crisis was available on the EU store, I remember playing that on the old ps1 but it’s only on the US one.

#10 11 months ago