Call of Duty: Ghosts live-action video preps you for Onslaught

Tuesday, 21st January 2014 19:21 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Activision has released a live-action video for Call of Duty: Ghosts to celebrate the release of Onslaught on Xbox Live January 28. Watch it below. Onslaught contains the multiplayer maps Fog, Ignition, Containment, and Bayview; the Maverick AR & Sniper Rifle; and Extinction: Episode One – Nightfall.

1. bradk825

Very entertaining. Now, how does one go about getting Codnapped?

#1 9 months ago
  2. bradk825

By the way, for anyone going “I’ve seen him somewhere” he’s Steven Graham. He played Al Capone in Boardwalk Empire, and he’s been in Snatch and some other cool things.

#2 9 months ago
  3. billcc

LOL wish that happened to me right now. Still hoping I can get this http://scorefangear.com/pages/giveaway

#3 9 months ago
  4. revolting

@2 I did wonder if any americans would recognise him with his natural scouse accent. For someone with such a strong natural accent, he’s incredibly talented at not just pulling off a vast array of accents, but at backing them up with the intonations, body language and mannerisms that accompany them. He’s absolutely brilliant as Capone in Boardwalk Empire, easily the most engaging character (other than my favorite who just got killed off and thus won’t be named for SPOILERS, who was also played by a brit), and does equally well with other drastically different accents. Brilliant actor.

Also, Stephen Graham aside, that was actually a really good trailer… I enjoyed it. And this from someone who absolutely hates COD.

#4 9 months ago
  5. bradk825

@4 Canadian, but close enough, lol, same side of the ocean.

Yeah, he’s awesome as Capone. I’ve only seen season one so far. I look forward to the rest. I am also really surprised how well Steve Buscemi does in a serious dramatic role, since I normally see him playing some form of dingbat.

#5 9 months ago