Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare video shows the Suburban Flats map

Saturday, 18th January 2014 14:22 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare contains four-player co-op, and to give you an idea of how it plays, EA has released a gameplay video of it in action.

The video shows how players must defend the garden for 10 waves of zombie horde and then get to the extraction point in the final wave where Crazy Dave will be waiting, flying RV in tow.

The map being showcased is Suburban Flats, where you will also notice new plant character costumes Mystic Sunflower, Ice Pea, Future Cactus and Hot Rod Chomper.

PvZ: Garden Warfare will be released on Xbox One and Xbox 360 on February 25 in North America and starting February 27 in Europe.

The game is available for pre-order at retailers and through EA’s Origin service and will be released on PC at a later date.

1. Ashmael

Who can care about this?
    The franchise creator was fired from popcap long time ago thanks to EA.

#1 9 months ago
  2. Panthro

I feel the same way about the Lord Of The Rings movies and their games.

J. R. R Tolkien died a while ago and has nothing to do with them so why do people care? the movies must suck soooo bad since he isn’t involved.

#2 9 months ago
  3. Moonwalker1982

@1?

Seriously? I think people who finally want to see something else than another BF or CoD would care about this. I absolutely love how this game is looking, hilarious and cool characters and what seems to be very very fun gameplay.

#3 9 months ago
  4. johnapocalypse

@3 Amen brother, just wish it wasn’t Xbox only because I would really like to play this on my PS4

#4 9 months ago
  5. dontbescaredhomie92

@1 I think it looks like a good bit of fun.
    What’s wrong Assmeal, not enough bromance or something?

#5 9 months ago