Killer Instinct’s Spinal gets first images

Friday, 17th January 2014 01:54 GMT By Brenna Hillier

Killer Instinct’s cast is set to expand with the addition of Spinal, a skeletal chappy from the very first game coming to the free-to-play Xbox One reboot of the same name. get your first look at the bony lad within.

The three screens below, courtesy of PlayXBLA, are all we’ve seen of Spinal to date, beyond a few teases. He’s due sometime this month.

Thanks, Gematsu.

1. Telepathic.Geometry

Aw man. I know that for a lot of people Killer Instinct isn’t a worthy title, and I go back and forth on it myself, but I still love the character design of this game from way back in the day. Something about the colorful over the top design of each of the characters made me happy to play as any of them. ^-^

#1 7 months ago
  2. melonbuster1

This is one of the main reasons I got the system. . I waited for years for this game. . Thanks Microsoft for bringing it to life.. and boy is it Damn good too

#2 7 months ago
  3. Telepathic.Geometry

Is there any hope of it ever coming to PC do you think?

#3 7 months ago
  4. Tyrantsoul

@4 Hope it comes to pc for you.I must admit I was surprised at how good this game is.The more people get to play it the better.

#4 7 months ago
  5. Judicas

@1 not sure where your getting your information but Killer Instinct is a very worthy title, just a few bugs and content away from being a great title also.

#5 7 months ago
  6. Telepathic.Geometry

@5: Well, I’ve heard a few journos and forumites panning the art style a bit, but I actually thought it was good, and you know the way it is. If everyone’s down on it, ya start wondering if you’re crazy. It’s like my forbidden love of the Majin game…

#6 7 months ago
  7. monkeygourmet

I love KI. Paid about £70 for KI : Gold when that came out on N64! O_o

Still, loved it though… Tusk & Maya FTW!

#7 7 months ago