Dark Souls 2 has spewed forth a batch of lovely new screenshots, with loads of interesting new details to puzzle over.
Namco Bandai sent along the following descriptions of what you’ll see in the screens below:
- Three old ladies and the Housekeeper: Milibeth.
- Emerald Herald, the mysterious lady.
- One of the few Drangleic survivors who wanders endlessly with his furniture on his back: Merchant Hag Melentia.
- A cursed lost undead blacksmith: Blacksmith Lenigrast.
- Maughlin the Armourer, a Merchant from the West.
- A cursed Knight from Mirrah: Lucatiel of Mirrah.
- An apostle called blue knight: Blue Sentinel Targray.
New items, features and places:
- The Deep Pit, a complicated three dimensional map.
- An Iron-Barred Gondola that will lead the player to new adventures.
- Majula, a place at the extremity of Drangleic.
- A Human Effigy, an item that could save more than one life.
Cor. Dark Souls 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in March. Unfortunately, ports to PS4 and Xbox One aren’t on the cards.