Dark Souls 2 has spewed forth a batch of lovely new screenshots, with loads of interesting new details to puzzle over.
Namco Bandai sent along the following descriptions of what you’ll see in the screens below:
- Three old ladies and the Housekeeper: Milibeth.
- Emerald Herald, the mysterious lady.
- One of the few Drangleic survivors who wanders endlessly with his furniture on his back: Merchant Hag Melentia.
- A cursed lost undead blacksmith: Blacksmith Lenigrast.
- Maughlin the Armourer, a Merchant from the West.
- A cursed Knight from Mirrah: Lucatiel of Mirrah.
- An apostle called blue knight: Blue Sentinel Targray.
New items, features and places:
- The Deep Pit, a complicated three dimensional map.
- An Iron-Barred Gondola that will lead the player to new adventures.
- Majula, a place at the extremity of Drangleic.
- A Human Effigy, an item that could save more than one life.
Cor. Dark Souls 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in March. Unfortunately, ports to PS4 and Xbox One aren’t on the cards.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.