Battlefield 4 developer DICE has now patched the Xbox One version of its shooter. We’ve got the patch notes here.
Over on Battlelog, DICE posted the contents of its Xbox One update. They are as follows:
- Various fixes for improving general stability
- Fixed various random deadlocks (the so called “sound loop crash”)
- Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker
- Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
- Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open
- Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs
- Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch
- China Rising: Fixed animation glitch for motorbike passengers ocuring when aiming
- Increased damage by 25 per cent for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100 per cent health even though the soldier was hurt)
- Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons in the scoreboard would not be updated
- Fixed issue with soldier health showing 1 HP in killcard instead of 0 HP
- Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
- Reduced the risk of single player campaign save file becoming corrupt
Have you noticed any improvements today? Let us know below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.