Don’t Starve livestream: watch VG247 embrace the inevitability of death

Tuesday, 14th January 2014 15:03 GMT By Matt Martin

The PS4 is running away with the indie darlings. See what all the fuss is about and watch Sam livestream his way though PS Plus freebie Don’t Starve at 5pm GMT.

As noted by our Supreme Leader earlier today, the PlayStation 4 is serving up a platter of indie hits in these early days of the machine, a healthy portion of which are included as part of the PS Plus subscription.

One such beauty is Don’t Starve, the open world survival horror from Klei Entertainment, where the player must avoid getting eaten, starving or going insane in a horribly hostile world. That’s what you get for making a deal with the devil.

As part of our commitment to bring you livestreams at 5pm GMT every weekday, we’ve dropped video editor Sam Clay in this oppressive world and we’re going to watch him struggle, scrape and scream his way to an early grave. It’ll be fun!

1. melonbuster1

The Damn game sucks.. I don’t play my ps4.. sits there gathering dust. . Where are the games sony.. thus hype site for Sony can’t change that simple fact.. but my xbox1 is rocking.. forza5 is insane. . So is the best looking next generation game ryse.. don’t starve.. is right from lack of good games.. tons of indie crap..

#1 11 months ago
  2. Djoenz

I thought you were a Xbox fanboy why did you buy a ps4 in the first place?
    Classic melonbuster.

#2 11 months ago
  3. Thugnificent

Don’t Starve is a solid game. I’m really loving it. I admit I didn’t get the appeal when or saw trailers and some opening walkthroughs but after trying for myself I got hooked.

@1 chill out

#3 11 months ago
  4. Ilovesony

@2 you know darn well @1 is lying.. Forza 5 is boring and Ryse is nothing more but eye candy…. he is just trying to down sony because hes mad he couldnt get one on preorder so he was forced to buy a suckbox One.. You have to pardon him… Hes bitter that he had to settle for such a sucky system…

#4 11 months ago
  5. Delsin Row

@1 your comment is fuLL of MISTAKES. do you have internet?do you play first person shoter with 1080p and 60 frim?killzone shadowfall multiplayer runs at 1080p and 60 frim per second.if you can get you will absolutly love it and play it all the time.
    ryse is good? :lol: check out metatric dude.ryse=60
    i agree the lunch line up of ps4 isnt like x1 but be pacient man.infamous second son comes 2 months by now.the game is gonna rock.i promise you.then drive club comes in spring.dont forget if you are a ps plus members you can take this game for free.after that you have to wait for the order:1886 and other games that im sure sony is gonna introduce on E3

#5 11 months ago