Battlefield 4 developer DICE has rolled out a new stability patch for the shooter’s PS4 edition, addressing several stability issues and glitches. Get the full patch notes here.
It’s similar to the Battlefield 4 PC patch that went out yesterday. Hit the link to see what got fixed.
The PS4 update was posted on Battlelog and goes as follows:
Jan 14 PS4 Game Update Notes:
- -Various fixes for improving general stability
- -Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rouge Transmission and Operation Locker
- -Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
- -Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- -Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- -Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- -Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- -Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- -EU Players: Fixed bug where game wouldn’t start when when the console was running in any of these languages: Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese
- -Fix for bug where it looked like soldier was dying with 1 health instead of 0
- -Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.