Battlefield 4 developer DICE has rolled out a new stability patch for the shooter’s PS4 edition, addressing several stability issues and glitches. Get the full patch notes here.
It’s similar to the Battlefield 4 PC patch that went out yesterday. Hit the link to see what got fixed.
The PS4 update was posted on Battlelog and goes as follows:
Jan 14 PS4 Game Update Notes:
- -Various fixes for improving general stability
- -Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rouge Transmission and Operation Locker
- -Fixed issue with player spawning under the map in Lancang Dam
- -Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons
- -Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. Vehicles with lower health points, like aircraft and transport vehicles, now repair more slowly than before
- -Fixed a bug where the M1 Abrams Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera
- -Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members
- -Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)
- -EU Players: Fixed bug where game wouldn’t start when when the console was running in any of these languages: Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Czech, Brazilian Portuguese
- -Fix for bug where it looked like soldier was dying with 1 health instead of 0
- -Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done