Blacklight: Retribution PS4 beta will carry over progress to launch build

Tuesday, 24th December 2013 11:31 GMT By Dave Cook

Blacklight: Retribution developer Zombie Studios has confirmed that players participating in the current beta will be able to carry their progress over to the launch build.

Over on the PS Blog, Zombie’s associate producer Kael Hammond confirmed that character progress and anything bought with in-game currency or ZCoins currency bought with real money will transfer to the game once it comes out of beta.

It’s not clear when the shooter will come out of beta, but Hammond said, “We here at Zombie Studios [...] feel this is a great way to give thanks to those Agents that have been helping us by playing and commenting on the beta.”

So that’s a little something to keep you going until it does leave beta.

Are you enjoying the game so far? Let us know below.

Via Polygon.

1. SplatteredHouse

In any other case, there’d be grumbling. But this game has a handy gun rental system, that doesn’t swallow all of your credits to take advantage of, so the newer player is unlikely to start off into a difficulty skyscraper, from the outset.

#1 12 months ago
  2. Major Mayhem 70

I’ve downloaded this game, but haven’t played it yet. Is the game any good? Or is it your typical shooter?

#2 12 months ago
  3. Gamoc

It’s a good multiplayer twitch shooter, more like COD than Battlefield. It’s got some nice ideas and is worth playing especially considering that it’s free to play.

#3 12 months ago
  4. Major Mayhem 70

Cool. I’ll check it out tonight while I’m waiting for Santa. Those days been over, I am Santa. Lol

#4 12 months ago
  5. johnapocalypse

Does anyone else have lag issues with this game?

#5 12 months ago
  6. lexph3re

I find this to be my CoD. Instead of paying 60 for another CoD I download this for free and get the same if not faster arcade shooter I can run through and kill a bunch of people. I haven’t played in a while because I have been playing KZ SF finally figured the pacing out of that game after 1500 kills and 1500 deaths. That game is really under rated at the moment.

#6 12 months ago
  7. derpachu

@6 I lol’d. Nice one.

#7 12 months ago
  8. lexph3re

I am glad you found humor in it, I have officially given back to my fellow man in the since of dry humor. I am 1 step closer to Nirvana

#8 12 months ago