LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Asgard Character Pack adds Thor 2 characters, out now

Monday, 23rd December 2013 16:21 GMT By Dave Cook

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes developer Traveller’s Tales has released a new Asgard Character Pack that brings a selection of characters from Thor: The Dark World into the mix.

In a press release sent to VG247 today, publisher Warner Bros. confirmed that the DLC adds Malekith, Kurse, Sif, Volstagg, Odin, Hogun, Fandral and Jane Foster to the character roster for £1.59.

Warner reminded us that you can also get the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: The Super Pack for £3.99 as well, adding Dark Phoenix, Winter Soldier, Symbiote Spider-Man, Hawkeye, Falcon, Beta Ray Bill, Thanos and A-Bomb as playable characters, along with ten new races in the Spider-Mobile and Hawkeye’s Sky Cycle.

Are you enjoying LEGO Marvel Super Heroes? Let us know below.

1. Rikki

I really need to get back into this game, was really enjoying it. I bought it along with my PS4, played about 3 hours and haven’t gone back to it.

#1 8 months ago
  2. TheWulf

I completed it and loved every moment of it! The only thing I thought was a bit wonky was the flying, which took a lot to get used to. I’d love them forever if they patched in the flying controls from Lego Batman 2.

But yes, that was the only flaw in an otherwise perfect gem. What a fun, memorable, and thoroughly enjoyable thing it was, and those are some of the best things a game can be.

So I’ll be grabbing any of these packs that they care to release. (Especially if Stargod happens to be in one of them. Yes, I like Stargod because he’s such a ridiculously comic book concept.)

#2 8 months ago
  3. salarta

I enjoyed this game a lot as well. I didn’t care for it much when I tried the demo, but I bought the game because Polaris was in it as an unlockable playable character (even though there was no story aspect to her being in it), and I ended up playing the whole thing and getting all the unlockables. I don’t think I’ll be getting the character pack, though. I never do unless there’s a really good reason. If they made new missions or something, that I’d buy (as long as it’s a reasonable price).

#3 8 months ago
  4. Dena T. Kellar

you have to work and use the computer and internet, and if you can do that and dedicate some time each day then you can do this with no problem. I have been working with this for a month and have made over 1957 bucks already. let me know if you need more help. http://bit.do/fHpz

#4 8 months ago
  5. revolting

It’s a ridiculously fun light-hearted romp. Been playing a hell of a lot of it in co-op over the christmas break. It’s actually had more screen-time than anything else on ps4 for me, so far.

#5 8 months ago
  6. ManuOtaku

I think this is the best open world game,the best spiderman,hulk,wolverine,and all the dc heroes games ever, and the best lego game so far,sorry harry potter, my kids and i love it

#6 8 months ago