Max: Curse of Brotherhood gets Xbox One launch trailer

Friday, 20th December 2013 16:16 GMT By Dave Cook

Max: Curse of Brotherhood is out on Xbox One today, and publisher Microsoft has released a launch trailer to mark the occasion.

We’ve got Max: Curse of Brotherhood pricing, screens and launch details through the link.

1. Natalie J. Yang

I’m making $78 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… http://goo.gl/ObvVMU

#1 7 months ago
  2. dkpunk

This actually looks pretty cool. Probably pick it up today.

#2 7 months ago
  3. Arcnail

Pretty for sure.. this isn’t a full priced game is it?

#3 7 months ago
  4. ddtd

No, it’s $15.00.

#4 7 months ago
  5. monkeygourmet

How do you control the pen?

Looks more suited to Wii U / 3DS / IOS

#5 7 months ago
  6. raoulle

As was built using Unity, expect it on iOS in 2014..

Its actually a lot of fun, only had one bug so far (I’m used to BF4 style bugs so I almost expect them now – Go Next Gen!) where it crashed the audio on my xbox. Reboot fixed it.

It’s a strong platform puzzler and worth the price of admission imo

#6 7 months ago
  7. derpachu

Better than expected.
    Enjoying it so far. Probably the best game I played on either console. Yeah, I went that far.

I just love side scrollers. Worth the price, and the controls work great.

#7 7 months ago
  8. ddtd

Yeah, I got it on a whim since the x1 is lacking in the smaller downloadable titles, and it great so far.

@5 – you control the pen by pulling the right trigger than using the left stick to move it around. You can’t move while using the pen.

#8 7 months ago
  9. dkpunk

@8 Yeah picked up as well due to wanting a good action platformer on x1. Definitely filling the void. The drawing works surprisingly well with the controller. The graphics are pretty awesome for an indie game. Glad I picked up this and Peggle 2.

#9 7 months ago
  10. Catherine E. Kinyon

just as Adam answered I am surprised that some one can profit $9628 in one month on the computer. browse around this website… http://bit.do/fEKa

#10 7 months ago
  11. Legion

Can you not prevent spam in your comments sections? Come on..

#11 7 months ago