Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance should “pop up on Steam any day now,” says Konami

Saturday, 14th December 2013 15:26 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is set to release on PC through Steam “any day now,” according to the latest Kojima Productions Alert.

Speaking during the podcast, host Sean Eyestone said the PC version is in “the final stages now,” and “you’ll be seeing it pop up on Steam any day now.”

The game was announced for PC back in May, and in June, it was announced the title would run at a “blistering 60fps” on most modern PCs.

Thanks: Metal Gear Informer, Evil Avatar.

1. Mineral4r7s

oh yeah.

#1 10 months ago
  2. Blackened Halo

Yuppie

#2 10 months ago
  3. CycloneFox

Great game with a stunning framerate even on consoles.

Where are the free DLCs for Europe?

#3 10 months ago
  4. Unknown_Gamer

Too late , Where’s Bayonetta and Vanquish PG ?

#4 10 months ago
  5. Osric

Steam is saving videogames. One day I wish all of the games, exclusives and not, are on Steam to stay with us forever.

#5 10 months ago
  6. TheWulf

Yup. Another lovely thing about open platforms and sensible hardware infrastructure? Infinite backwards compatibility!

So a game that lands on such a system never goes away. As GOG, Steam, et al proves.

#6 10 months ago
  7. macronia

@4 , these both games were published by sega not konami , but sure want to play them anytime on PC :)

#7 10 months ago
  8. Christopher Jack

I found myself having to torrent the original Dino Crisis because I could not find a legit digital version ANYWHERE. I’ve also been turned off eBay for multiple reasons so lets not go down there. Point is if Capcom had made it accessible, I would have bought it. FYI it holds up well for a 15 year old game if you can live with the tanky controls & disturbing camera angles.

#8 10 months ago
  9. Kamilsobiech

My Uncle Elijah recently got a new black Buick Regal GS by work part time using a lap-top. pop over to this site http://goo.gl/pfdFek (Home more)

#9 10 months ago
  10. StaciEBrooks

My Uncle Elijah recently got a new black Buick Regal GS by work part time using a lap-top. pop over to this site http://goo.gl/SDItex (Home more)

#10 10 months ago
  11. Eddie Rodrigues

This is extremely important.

#11 10 months ago