Battlefield 4 Xbox One update rolling out today, DICE confirms

Friday, 13th December 2013 10:57 GMT By Dave Cook

Battlefield 4′s stability update for Xbox One was slightly delayed, but DICE has confirmed it’ll be rolling out today.

We reported on the Battlefield 4 patch delay yesterday. Essentially it improves client and multiplayer stability, and address the notorious one-hit kill bug. Get details through the link.

Now, an update on the Battlelog forum reads, “We will be rolling out the Xbox One game update today, starting 10AM UTC / 2AM PDT. Players may experience some downtime as we upgrade our services. Expect patch notes to become available soon.”

There you have it folks. Keep your eyes peeled.

Via OXM.

1. polygem

what about the ps4? i’m still having crash after crah. this is the only game i really play a lot on my shiny new ps4, so combined with a broken r1 button i had on my controller this nextgen experience has been…hmm, let’s say, severely flawed. still enjoying this mess though strangely :)

#1 9 months ago
  2. polygem

ahhh, it’s that first patch…yeah, it definitely needs some more. fast.

#2 9 months ago
  3. azrael8577

I don’t know if I’ve gotten the patch or not. I don’t think I left my Xbox One in standby mode or what. No notification has come up when I try to get into a match. What I do know is I haven’t been able to play a game since yesterday. It crashes and freezes way more than it used to. Before, I was like “big deal, it crashes to the home screen every few games and I’ll just go back. At least I don’t have to restart my console”. If what I’m dealing with now is what other people had to deal with, I don’t see how u guys put up with it.

Since typing this post, I finally got into a game, and after the game finished, it froze. I’m no fanboy of anything (except Batman lol) but right now, I’m saying thank God for Cod, I wouldn’t be able to get my shooter fix any other way right now for the Xbox One

#3 9 months ago
  4. Os Money

i looooove battlefield…straight fan boy, hate cod, ect. IM telling you this now in case you dont already know…bf4 = steaming pile of @$^%

#4 9 months ago
  5. Doppleganger

So excited! gonna start playing campaign again and hopefully it doesn’t getting deleted again as I’m half way through.
    I feel for PS4 owners as BF4 is the only decent game the console has so they deserve the patch more. LOL

#5 9 months ago