Rush, a 3D puzzler from the developer of Two Tribes, makes its way to the Wii U eShop in just a few days.
NintendoLife reports Rush will release on December 12. It will be 50% off during its launch window at £1.80/$2/€2.
Rush is a remake of WiiWare title Rubik’s Puzzle Galaxy: RUSH, but was later ported to Mac and PC in an enhanced form; it’s this version that’s coming home to Wii U, with a couple of extra features:
- Off-TV gameplay supported
- Unique 3D puzzle solving gameplay with Conveyor Belts, Warps, Stop Signs, Splits and more
- Over 70 levels of increasing difficulty
- Hint system, when your brain needs a break
- Drag and Drop stylus control system
- Highly stylized environments
Two Tribes had announced a possible December release for the title if it managed to tie off a few loose ends in time; looks like it pulled it off.