O2 offering Xbox One on contract with FIFA 14, a Nokia Lumia 1020 W8 phone, XBL Gold

Wednesday, 4th December 2013 15:34 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

O2, the mobile phone network, is now offering Xbox One on contract through its stores. Customers can pay £99.99 down on the console when they sign a two-year £52 month contract. The contract comes with the console, FIFA 14, 12 months of Xbox Live, and a Nokia Lumia 1020 Windows 8 phone. In total, by the end of the contract, customers will be paying £1,348 out of pocket. O2 has a similar deal for PS4 and it comes bundled with a Sony Xperia Z1. Thanks, MCV.

1. Christopher Jack

These are precisely the deals I expected to become popular this gen. They had them last gen too of course with both different internet & mobile deals. My home broadband plan is now going month-to-month, think I’ll wait for an Aussie ISP to offer something decent including either an Xone or PS4 before I switch.

#1 10 months ago
  2. Phoenixblight

It doesn’t bother you that you will end up paying 3x the amount for the console not to mention a horrid phone to boot.

Only way I would do this is if I just had to put a down payment of 100 and maybe a bump in paying for cable for 15$ more a month. Then I would be just paid off the console in 2 year but this is just highway robbery.

#2 10 months ago
  3. The_Red

I think that’s the whole point: Giving you a deal that seems like a cheap console while in reality charging you more than full price by adding stuff you don’t need.

#3 10 months ago
  4. alimokrane

This deal is not for people looking just for the Xbox One. it’s for people wanting a phone contract on the Nokia Lumia 1020. If you factor in that the Xone + Fifa 14 + 12 months live costs £475 at least and the phone is £375 at least, that’s £850. take that out from £1,348 and you have £480 left which works out at £21/month. Not a bad deal if you want the console and the phone!

#4 10 months ago
  5. DaVeduRg

Finally, someone with a brain comments.

#5 10 months ago