New Tales of game to be announced December 12, Namco confirms

Wednesday, 4th December 2013 09:04 GMT By Dave Cook

Namco Bandai’s new Tales of game will be officially announced on December 12 during a NicoNico livestream in Japan.

It follows Namco filing trademarks for Tales of Asteria and Tales of Kanade last week. Could one of these games be the announced title?

Now, Siliconera reports that the title will be announced on December 12 during the livestream and that Namco will update the game’s teaser site following its reveal.

It all goes down 7pm Japanese time. We’ll report on the announcement as soon as it happens.

Excited?

1. CycloneFox

After palying a ton of Tales games, I’m really hyped for this. I hope, it’s for the PS4 and done by Hideo Baba.

#1 8 months ago
  2. Animeboy413

Tales Games does not need to be on PS4 keep them on PS3

#2 8 months ago
  3. Derwarf

I hope the west sees it within two years of its release in japan.

#3 8 months ago
  4. Clupula

I have a feeling this is going to be the last PS3 one and will probably be released in 2014 in Japan and, depending on the sales of Xillia 2 and Symphonia Chronicles, most likely be released in the West in 2015, which I’m totally cool with.

I think 2015 will be when the first PS4 Tales game comes out in Japan.

#4 8 months ago
  5. angry_nation

please bring this to the 360. i realize there is almost no chance in that happening, but one can wish. anyhow, tales of vesperia was one of my fave rpg’s of the last gen

#5 8 months ago
  6. lexph3re

@5 if you liked Vesperia you should really try Graces F and Xillia. Then try Abyss, Phantasia, Symphonia, and eternia

#6 8 months ago
  7. DLTDawnlight

Without a doubt the next Tales game will be on PS3. If it were on Wii U, it will be ported to PS4 within a year. :P

#7 8 months ago