Dragon’s Crown and Persona 4 Golden ship 800,000 and 700,00 units, respectively

Tuesday, 3rd December 2013 20:10 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Atlus has announced some rather impressive ship numbers for two of its titles. Persona 4 Golden has shipped 700,000 units and Dragon’s Crown has shipped 800,000 units. The figured include copies downloaded through the PlayStation Store. The firm recently put both games on sale through the New Year in Japan. Thanks, GI International.

1. Os Money

off topic.. new humble bundle available.

#1 1 year ago
  2. Dark

Happy for Dragon’s Crown and oh thanks Kotaku for the free marketing.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Clupula

Very happy to see that the controversy that people tried to manufacture around Dragon’s Crown had the exact opposite effect.

I know, myself, I had been thinking of waiting on the game for a bit, but then after everyone ranted about the character designs, I wanted to give them an extra sale as a sign of support for artistic expression.

#3 1 year ago
  4. The_Red

These aren’t bad numbers but I truly hope they are ported to more platforms and enjoy even better sales.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Ireland Michael

Does Persona 4 really need *another* port? It technically already is one, of a half a decade old game.

#5 1 year ago
  6. ShiiRo

To say those aren’t “bad numbers” is a major understatement. DC is now far and away the best selling game Vanillaware has ever made and P4G is now the best selling game in the Persona series.

#6 1 year ago
  7. Clupula

@5 – It wouldn’t need a port if Sony would release the fucking Vita TV in the States…

*grumble grumble*

#7 1 year ago
  8. manamana

Dragons Crown – what a beast of a game! At this point I just hope that VanillaWare will continue with their awesome Vita contributions…

#8 1 year ago
  9. pandulce1

Add me to the “I’m happy Dragon’s Crown sold well” list. A PS4 sequel would be lovely.

#9 1 year ago
  10. FeaturePreacher

Glad to see Dragons Crown triumph over that feminist nonsense. Hopefully next gen games like Soul Calibur 6 can do even better than before and silence the predictable feminist and white knight outrage.

#10 1 year ago