EU PS Store update, November 27 – Grid 2, Injustice Vita, Liberty City Stories, more

Wednesday, 27th November 2013 15:12 GMT By Stephany Nunneley

Sony has updated the European end of the PS Store with Injustice: Gods Among Us on Vita, Painkiller and more. Full update below.

PlayStation PlusPS4: Resogun, Contrast

PS4 discounts

Assassin’s Creed IV – Aveline Ship Figurehead DLC- 100% discount
Trine 2 Complete – 20% discount (29th November – 13th December)
Super Motherload – 10% discount (29th November – 13th December)

PS3

Grid 2
Guacamelee! (Cross-Buy)

PS Vita

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Guacamelee! (Cross-Buy)
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (Excluding UAE, Saudi Arabia)
Midnight Club LA Remix (UAE, Saudi Arabia only)

PlayStation 3

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (PS3)
Batman Arkham Collection
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
Painkiller Hell & Damnation
Tales Of Xillia – Discovery Edition
Young Justice: Legacy

PS3 demos: PayDay 2

PlayStation Vita

Escape Plan Collection (available from 29th November, Cross-Buy PS Vita/PS4)
Flower (available from 29th November, Cross-Buy PS3/PS Vita/PS4)
Fort Defense
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition (Vita)

PS3 DLC

Batman: Arkham Origins (x3)
Borderlands 2 – Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler
Castlestorm (x2)
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (x3)
Killer Is Dead – Smooth Operator Pack
LittleBigPlanet – Festive Goodies Level Kit
LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy) – Turkey Head Costume (Re-Release 1 Week Only)
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (x2)
Saint Seiya Brave Soldiers (x3)
Saints Row 4 (x2)
Tales Of Xillia (x6)
Zombie Driver HD – Burning Garden Of Slaughter

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy) – Turkey Head Costume (Re-Release 1 Week Only)
Valhalla Knights 3 (x3)

Availability Changes: XCOM: Enemy Within – Now available in New Zealand

Sale

(ends December 3) (additional 10% off for Plus members)

Batman Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map Pack – Was €9.99/£7.99, Now €3.99/£3.19
Batman: Arkham City – Arkham City Skins Pack – Was €4.99/£3.99, Now €1.59/£1.99

GRID 2 McLaren Racing Pack – Was €7.99/£6.49, Now €3.99/£3.24
GRID 2 Peak Performance Pack – Was €3.99/£3.19, Now €1.99/£1.59
GRID 2 Super Modified Pack – Was €4.99/£3.99, Now €2.49/£1.99
GRID 2 Unlock All Cars – Was €5.99/£4.79, Now €2.99/£2.39

Mortal Kombat DLC Warrior Bundle – Was €11.99/£9.69, Now €5.03/£4.06

Tales of Graces f – Attachments – Full Set – Was €3.99/£3.19, Now €1.99/£1.59
Tales of Graces f – Quick-Costumes – Full Set – Was €4.99/£3.99, Now €2.49/£1.99
Tales of Graces f – School Costumes – Full Set – Was €12.99/£9.99, Now €5.97/£4.59
Tales of Graces f – Special Costumes – Full Set – Was €9.99/£7.99, Now €4.99/£3.99
Tales of Graces f – Suit Costumes – Full Set – Was €4.99/£3.99, Now €2.49/£1.99
Tales of Graces f – ‘Tales of’ Costumes – Full Set – Was €12.99/£9.99, Now €6.49/£4.99

More information, pricing, availability, and more through the PS Blog.

1. Kieran

Will sony be giving away free ps4 games in ps plus in december ? Or have they been announced yet ?

#1 11 months ago
  2. Ireland Michael

Remember, if you already own Flower, it’s free on any of the other formats as well.

#2 11 months ago
  3. Lv01

@1 when you say December, do you mean the update that happens at the end of November (and runs through all of December), or the update that happens at the end of December?
    if you mean the former, there is Contrast and Resogun, that i know of, that have been confirmed. and then there are all the F2P games that are coming with the PS4, like warframe, war thunder, DCUO etc.
    if you mean the latter, that hasnt been confirmed yet.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Lloytron

Not a bad offering on PS+ again for us Vita owners

#4 11 months ago
  5. Dragon

@4,
    Nope, what we get is a PSP game now.
    Vita IGC should contain only Vita games not PSP ones.

#5 11 months ago
  6. Ireland Michael

@5 Oh do be quiet.

Not every month is always going to be overwhelmingly brilliant. You’re getting THREE games for the format this month regardless. Nothing wrong with a PSP game now and again anyway, especially if its a good one.

Liberty City Stories doesn’t interest me, but I’m not going to complain – I have Sonic, Guacamelee and Flower to keep me entertained…not to mention a huge backlog of Vita games from previous months.

#6 11 months ago
  7. Dragon

@6,
    Please.
    I specifically asked on blog what are the plans for Vita games, and response was that one retail and 1 digital game per month. Guacamelee takes PS3 slot, not Vita one. Only sonic is a true Vita game here.

What I am most worried about that if adding PSP games become a trend. Then I have to seriously consider if I would renew my sub.

#7 11 months ago
  8. Ireland Michael

@7 Semantics. Guacamelee is a game on the Vita, so it counts regardless of whether it appears on other formats as well.

Considering Sonic Transformed also exists on consoles formats, that same logic would apply if they’d given it away on the PS3 as well. The idea that it’s the only “true” Vita game makes no sense. You’re essentially complaining about extra opportunities to play.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Dragon

@8,
    Nope, not according to me, and not according to Sony. Guacamelee is in PS3 slot. Stealth inc was free a few months ago, and it was a cross-buy, but a separate Vita game was given to make it 2 Vita games on that month, excluding stealth inc.
    Look for yourself. No semantics, plain truth. Gucamelee is mentioned in PS3 part.
    This months 2 Vita games are a PSP game (damn good one,but still a PSP game) and Sonic.

I am saying I hope PSP games don’t get included in future, that is in interest of all Vita Plus owners, no?

#9 11 months ago
  10. Ireland Michael

Pedantry, thy name is Dragon.

I really couldn’t care less about the semantics of it all as long as the service continues to provide good games that are worth playing. So far, it hasn’t let me down. If that’s one poor offering in a year of stunning offerings, I’m not going to whine cry an infant who threw the dozen rattlers he was given out of the pram.

#10 11 months ago
  11. manamana

@Dragon what are you talking about? Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed and Guacamelee! aren’t enough, or what? Great as always and as I didn’t picked up Grid2, I’m happy to try that out tomorrow. Oh and btw. I enjoy also PSP games, thanks.

#11 11 months ago
  12. Dragon

Oh, what do I see here?

Ads on the top lists Guacamelee as a PS3 game in PS3 IGC slot, not in Vita one.

I am not happy with this months Vita offerings like many people on blog, why are you bothered about that? Worrying too much about what others like?

“I really couldn’t care less about the semantics of it all”
    So, why did you bother with my comment? Seems contradictory.

@manamana,
    That is my opinion. I have played all important PSP games (the reason I bought a Vita day one). Having only Vita games is in best interests of all, isn’t it?

#12 11 months ago
  13. Ireland Michael

You’re missing my point entirely. I don’t care what it says. I could get one game for each format a month and I would still consider it obscenely good value for money.

I’m not “worried” about what you like. You were pointing out how someone was apparently wrong, and I was calling you out how spoilt a child you’re acting.

Discussion sections are for discussion. That’s what they’re for. If you don’t want people calling you out on the things you say, then you probably shouldn’t share your opinion at all. Don’t play the victim card, you’re smarter than that.

#13 11 months ago
  14. manamana

“Having only Vita games is in best interests of all, isn’t it?” Well, I don’t know what you are expecting. I played mostly on my 360 for the last couple of years and never got anything for 50€. I got so many games for free since I registered for PS+ and I’m a happy gamer. Maybe you were expecting a game you would otherwise purchase? Whatever, I think I get good value for money from my PS+ membership. Was the reason I didn’t extend my gold membership on XBL in early this year …

#14 11 months ago
  15. Dragon

“how spoilt a child you’re acting.”
    “You’re like a woman complaining because the diamond on her engagement ring isn’t big enough.”
    “Don’t play the victim card, you’re smarter than that.”

You should probably learn how to have a discussion first and not just name call others , you are better than that. I don’t feel like banging my head anymore. You win, have a toffee.

@14,
    Our expectations differ, and that is fine now isn’t it?

#15 11 months ago
  16. Ireland Michael

I’m not name calling you. I’m pointing out what your reactions to the whole thing are comparable to.

*munches away on toffee*