inFamous: Second Son screens show more neon powers and combat

Tuesday, 26th November 2013 09:21 GMT By Dave Cook

inFamous: Second Son has received another new batch of screens showcasing Deslin’s neon powers in combat.

It follows this recent batch of inFamous: Second Son screens, and a new PS4 trailer.

The game’s out March 21, 2014. Will you be picking it up?

1. KAP

Incredible. Many PC gamers say PS4 & Xbone aint shit in the graphics department but i’ll have to politely disagree.

#1 10 months ago
  2. The_Red

The problem is not being weak. It’s that the consoles aren’t offering anything that PCs haven’t been doing for a few years. That and the fact that Xbox One can’t run most games in 1080p where most PC owners have already moved to higher resolutions.

Back to InFamous, I really REALLY hope this turns out to be a great game because next-gen (current-gen?) systems need a true showcase of both graphics and gameplay.

#2 10 months ago
  3. KAP

I think you need to hit a balance between affordability and permformance and with the prices these consoles are today I think they hit that pretty well.

Great example is Killzone SF, Battlefield 4 Assassins Creed 4 all look really well compared to PC and at the prices the hardware is at it makes consumers want to go out and buy these systems.

If PS4 had your PC specs now for £1000. I very much doubt it’ll sell 1M in 24hrs, do you?

I just think logic and commonsense is missing from alot of PC elitist when they scrutinize these systems for not being what they measure “power” to be.

Besides how often do PC get exclusive titles on par with Naughty Dog or even Sucker Punch?

#3 10 months ago
  4. naffgeek

If this reviews well I could well jump into next gen. high 80s – 90s though.

Probably still wait for Steambox to show us its stuff though.

#4 10 months ago
  5. xxJPRACERxx

I’ll probably get it in the PS4 bundle.

When I look at this I just can’t wait to see what GTA VI will look like this gen.

#5 10 months ago
  6. Irani

So Bad

#6 10 months ago
  7. MFBB

Looks really great, lets hope the game is fun aswell and not other Ryse fail.

#7 10 months ago
  8. Gheritt White

This looks like the first *proper* next-gen title to be made available. I can’t bloody wait for it!!

#8 10 months ago
  9. DrDamn

Didn’t you get banned last week?

#9 10 months ago
  10. Spider Law

This looks absolutely stunning. I cannot wait for it.
    Being a huge PC gamer that plays everything on High and Ultra settings, this looks just as good as anything else available. Plus, Screenshots nor streamed videos do any video game any justice. Wait till its in motion, on your HD Panel, 1080p, playing from your PS4. Its going to be great.

#10 10 months ago
  11. OneLifeCycle

Looks great! Can’t wait to give this one a go.

#11 10 months ago