APB Reloaded has received a game update, bringing the MMO sandbox up to version 14. The content drop is full of new features and Steam-exclusive DLC packs.
In a press release sent to VG247 today, Reloaded Productions confirmed that the update will add the following new content:
- Two new contacts, Aletta & Gumball in the Financial District – they extend the game’s high level progression by 20 more levels
- Radar tower car mod – Highlights enemies on your radar that pass near your vehicle
- Blowtorch weapon – Heals damage done to your vehicle, burns enemies
- Remote Detonator car mod – Just like it says. Push the button, car goes boom.
- Muffler car mod – Keeps your vehicle off radar while you coast
- High Burn Point Fuel car mod – Being near your car if and when it explodes causes it to hurt less
- Flare gun weapon – Previously only available via Joker Distribution, now available via progression.
- Additional slot unlocks – for clothing, themes, songs, and vehicles
There’s also a new Rocker Pack DLC bundle that adds a Rocker Outfit, TAS20 Shotgun, and a Vegas G20 ‘Rhino’ Muscle Car with Body Kit.
Over on Steam, players can now buy two exclusive bundles, starting with the New Blood Pack at £6.99 / $9. It’s essentially a starter kit for new players. it contains a 14 day Premium subscription, an ACT44 handgun, and the NFAS shotgun.
There’s also the slightly mad Key to the City Pack at a full £75.99 / $99. It includes all of the permanent cars, guns, clothing, decals and emotes.
Are you still playing APB Reloaded? Let us know below.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.