1. Tweetytunes

Some of rome – sorry not heard anything about that one.

#1 1 year ago
  2. TheBlackHole

Followed up with the sequel, Ryse: Some More of Rome.

And to complete the Trilogy, Ryse: The Rest of Rome.

#2 1 year ago
  3. Obernox

xD

#3 1 year ago
  4. Hcw87

Pretty much flawless graphics and animations.

#4 1 year ago
  5. Stephany Nunneley

@1 It’s because most have run off to join the Judean People’s Front, the Judean Popular People’s Front, the Campaign for a Free Galilee, and the Popular Front of Judea. Ergo, most of Rome became splitters.

#5 1 year ago
  6. TheBlackHole

@5 Ha XD

I totally felt a Monty Python vibe with that typo. Kind of wished you let it be :)

#6 1 year ago
  7. TheKeyPit

Visually amazing!

#7 1 year ago
  8. Stephany Nunneley

@6 Well, your Trilogy bit was comedy gold, really :)

#8 1 year ago
  9. vicrysty

The game looks sensational. I wanted to see on the PS4. Too bad it is not on PS4 (I would have bought immediately). I hope the next Assassins Creed to take place in ancient Rome.
    Assassins Creed 4(from ps4) and Ryse: Son of Rome the best next gen games.

#9 1 year ago
  10. Thugz99

its a shame that microsoft is not showing as much commitment to the middle eastern community as sony, i really love xbox but i have no choice but to get a playstation 4

#10 1 year ago
  11. bobnice

This game looks sexy

#11 1 year ago
  12. Djoenz

Nice launch trailer. Is anyone wondering how many hours this game lasts before finishing it? I have a feeling it will be too short.

#12 1 year ago
  13. bradk825

@12 my guess is 6 hours. Just the feeling I get from it. From what I know of the co-op though, it sounds like the unlocking system is a lot like Mass Effect 3, which means the hours I put into that will be “way too many.” That was a major addiction for me. I needed that Black Widow sniper rifle and I was going to stay up way too late banking credits until I had it!

#13 1 year ago
  14. Doppleganger

That was amazing!
    They should have used that as a commercial and destroy Sony’s live action commercials of gibberish.

#14 1 year ago
  15. Takeshi

The facials is really impressive, that is one of the things I’ll enjoy the most of this new generation of graphics. Take note, Bioware!

#15 1 year ago
  16. TheBlackHole

Watching that trailer again in full screen, it really does look incredible.

Can’t wait to play the full game.

@8 Very kind :)

#16 1 year ago
  17. manamana

I have a hard time believing the gameplay can hold a candle to the graphics. Nice engine you got there Crytec. If only you would do something more out of the box with it. And btw. gameplay graphics and animations look nothing like this.

#17 1 year ago
  18. zoopdeloop

i’m really curious about the reviews this will get.
    Beyond Two Souls wasn’t “game” enough for many reviewers.Swinging a decapitating weapon at some points while responding to QTE’s doesn’t make it more game,it makes it more generic.Really curious!

@17 Agreed.Crytek was never into a good game,they make hell of graphics though

#18 1 year ago
  19. Djoenz

As long as the story is well written and the game lasts long enough it will be a great game. Gameplay cant suck that bad imo its almost impossible to screw that up.
    New IP 4ThaLuvOfGaming.