GTA Online: Beach Bum DLC out now alone with title update, clocks in at 64MB

Tuesday, 19th November 2013 12:18 GMT By Staff

GTA Online’s Beach Bum DLC pack is available now as a free download on Xbox Live, with the PS3 version due to follow tomorrow; the new content is accompanied by a hefty patch.

Eurogamer reports that the download is 64MB and comes as a title update the next time you boot up the game.

Full patch notes are available on Rockstar Newswire; there are plenty of bug fixes and balancing changes worth taking a look at.

We covered the list of GTA Online Beach Bum content last week. Hit the link to see what’s on offer.

Let us know what you think of the new Grand Theft Auto 5 content below.

1. EdgizAwesome

Crappy small DLC, by now i expected Rockstar to have heists available. guess they are gonna wait till they re release a next gen version in order to cash in.

#1 11 months ago
  2. Moonwalker1982

Wow….just when i thought i seen it all. We actually going to complain about free content now?

#2 11 months ago
  3. Iliad

The update doesn’t include the Beach Bum pack – you need to download that from the Xbox Marketplace for free. It’s about 33MB.

#3 11 months ago
  4. Iliad

Anyone who complains about FREE DLC is a tool.

#4 11 months ago
  5. KesMonkey

On 360, the Beach Bum pack is separate from title update 1.06, and therefore does not download automatically. It can be found in the usual place on the Xbox games store.
    Title update 1.06 is 64mb, and replaces the 59mb 1.05 update.
    Beach Bum pack is 34mb.

edit: Sniped!

#5 11 months ago
  6. Djoenz

They did not even release new missions. . .
    Im bored of this game. I’ll be back when heists are operational until then adios.

I mean Im lvl 113 and the highest rank mission are 75 or 81 if Im not mistaken. . you dont always get the right missions and doing them over and over is boring as hell.

#6 11 months ago
  7. gomersoul

Patch notes?

#7 11 months ago
  8. KAP

Crappy free DLC?

What ever you do, don’t turn your retard on full. I implore you.

#8 11 months ago
  9. Iliad

@8 I fear ‘Full retard’ is just a comment away :-0

#9 11 months ago
  10. KAP

I’m afraid your totally right.

#10 11 months ago
  11. junguler

the update was 74 mb on ps3, checked out what have been added, the most noticeable thing for me was that they added pictures to the in-game vehicle store and they unlocked some new ones to purchase. the tats, haircuts and clothing are all free of in-game charge you just need to equip them, so that was nice.

#11 11 months ago
  12. junguler

they released the patch note

#12 11 months ago
  13. bobnice

I figured they were gonna wait until next gen comes to release their content in order to lure people back in who have fallen off the wagon…However too little too late, there has been a lot of waiting with the online…wait for it to work, wait for this patch and that patch, wait for your stimulus package, wait for heists. Can’t wait anymore especially with the ps4 here and my xbox one right around the corner.

#13 11 months ago
  14. jpat

R* messed the money system up bad! 2300$ for a win? COME ON ! How am I suppose to save for a high end car now, buy a $20 money pack after spending $60 on the game and $15 on a 16gb flash drive!?!?!?

#14 11 months ago
  15. Djoenz

Didnt you get free 500k? I have 1. 8 mil and the only thing I havent bought yet is a tank.

Gerald mission on replay did the trick for us.
    Double Parking race over and over taking turns with my crew.
    And yeah I harvested 4 mil with the bike money glitch.

#15 11 months ago